Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Session at the Park

This afternoon we went to Victoria Park and met some of our friends. I had a great time however I never realised that playing really tires you out!

My friend Dolly Cotton was at the Park. She is a Golden Retriever. Dolly has an older sister Casey and an older brother Arkie. They are Golden Retrievers too.

Here are some pictures of our afternoon play. 


Here is Dolly. We are great friends.


Can you see me?


Here is Dolly again. We are having a roll around.
 Mum reckons we look like WWE wrestlers. I'm not too sure what that means however she says WWE is crap Dad watches on the loud picture noise machine. Maybe I'll have to keep practicing until I get good at crap.





I'm about to go down for the count in this one...I still can't seem to get these long leg things right.


This move is called The Chomp


I can't wait until my teeth get this big!


I am out numbered! Seven Golden Retrievers and a Great Dane. 


This is where I had had enough and decided to go home...

Where is your favourite place to go for play time? Do you live in the country or the city? Mum says I'm too little to go all the way to the city, but I'd like to see it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment