Saturday 4 February 2012

My doggy parents and siblings

My human Mum thinks it's a good idea to show you where I came from. Below is a picture of my Mum. My humans think that her eyes are pretty scary looking & it's lucky I've got my Daddy's eyes. You can see a little bit of my Dad on the bottom left of the picture. He's being used as a human pillow. I don't think he minds though.




Below is a better picture of my Dad. It's not a very good one buts it's all I have. I look a lot like my Dad but I'm starting to get some black spots on my legs like my Mum.



These are some of my sisters. They were much more fatter than me, I think they used to bully me out of my food because when my human mummy came to get me I was much skinner than my other brothers and sisters. She tells me I was the cutest though and my other fawn sister was a bit of a rebel so that is why she chose me.










The picture below is me when I was REALLY little. I really am the cutest, don't you think?!



Posted using my Mummy's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment