Saturday 4 February 2012

Hi, nice to meet you!





Hi, my name is Stella & I'm a Great Dane. I live in a small country town in regional Victoria.

I was born on the 14th of October 2011 so I've still got lots of growing to do!

My humans did lots of research on Great Danes before they got me & they found that there wasn't much information from people who own Danes in Australia. My human mummy hopes this blog will help other Dane owners and maybe we can get some advice too!

The picture above is me at 6.5 weeks. My human mummy tells me I was the smallest in my litter. When I first came to my new home she was able to pick me up & put me under one arm...now she struggles to lift me with two!

I'd love to hear from other puppies who have blogs too.

- Posted using my Mummy's iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment