Friday 17 February 2012

My Own Facebook Page...




Hey there....Mum's old computer thing died and she just got a new one so it has been a little while since she has posted anything here. She got one of those fruit computers, you know, the ones that make the little music machines. I forget the name of it. Anyway, she said she's super happy with it and I could become a movie star one day because it had lots of cool features. What do you think my screen name should be? I'm thinking Stella the Great. hee hee hee 

Anyway, because Mum got this new computer thing she has been able to make me my very own Facebook page! I've got new friends already. There is Luna the Great Dane, Lilly the Great Dane and Gabriel the Great Dane. Then Mum's friends have liked the page too. 
Aunty Connie saw a photo of me today and she told me she liked my ears! They were all curled up. I was having a bad ear day. Hopefully Mum only puts nice pictures of me on there. Imagine if there was embarrassing ones. I'd never make any friends.

If you want to be my friend then you can search for me on Facebook under: Stella the Great Dane.
Here is the link:





No comments:

Post a Comment