Friday 23 March 2012

In the lane way

We live 5 minutes out of town and at the end of our street Dad's family own some property. There are lots of big black cows and heaps of green grass for me to run and play in when we go walking in the paddocks. 

The paddocks have lots of funny names that Dad's grandmother has called them over the years. Mum is still learning all the names and they often giggle at the strange ways the names have come about. Here are some photos of us on Monday when we went to the 'Lane way' as you will be able to see, it is hardly a lane way...


So many yummy smells...


Hurry up...its running time...


This is when I knocked Mum over...she's so clumsy...I thought it was the best thing ever...



Hey, there's my cow friend Daisy! 'Hey Daisy'.







Nothing like some paddock prancing...



It was a beautiful afternoon in the sunshine...


Here I am playing one of my favourite games. Mum and I run away and then Dad calls me back, then Mum runs again and I chase after her. This one was a tough one though because Dad was all the way up on top of the big hill!



This shot is clearly taken after we played the chase game...


One of my cow friends...



This is post electric fence encounter. If you follow my Facebook page, you will know that I've played Sparky the Fence gets Stella twice this week. Mum was really upset here as I let out this big scary yelp. I got a big fright when the fence thing went ZAP!


Fun in the sun...heading back up the big hill again...

Hopefully over the weekend and next week I'll have some more stories to tell about my adventures on the farm. We've still got 'The 8 acres', 'The Racecourse', 'Down the Mount', 'Up the Farm' and 'The Ridge' to blog about....I told you there were lots of silly names. Ma is a funny lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment