Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Charlotte Reeves Bark Stars Competition

This morning I was entered in the Charlotte Reeves Bark Stars Photo Competition. Mum's gone crazy and posted the link all over Facebook. First prize is worth $650 and is a photography package by Charlotte. She is a brilliant photographer that lives in Queensland and she loves doggies. Mum says if I win a prize that we are unable to have she will be donating it to the Great Danes Rescue in Queensland.

I'd really like to win Second Prize which is a Puppy Hamper. I have lots of toys and teddies but you really cannot have enough!

Third prize which is a harness. Mum says I will need one of those soon as I am getting really confident when I go for my walks and because I am over 25 kilos it is hard for her to maintain my attention all the time. I try to be a good puppy but I just get so excited when I go for walks and there are so many yummy smells.

Here is the link to vote for my picture. We would love it if you popped over to Charlotte's page and voted.

I already have four votes at the moment. The doggy that is winning has 31 votes! Looks like Mum has a lot more work to do so I can be in with a chance!



No comments:

Post a Comment